Sunday, September 18, 2011

Well, my SLR lens is back, but is still acting shotty. It's still taking longer than normal to focus and snap a pic, or the flash goes off a million times, or it turns out these weird shadows. SUPER frustrating. I've got to try and figure out if its still broken or its there is something I can do on my end to make it start working better (any suggestions photographer friends and family?)

Paytin trying out tummy time for the day. For a little girl who loves to sleep on her tummy, she sure hasn't been a fan of trying to play on her tummy lately!



resting while playing



Pay's bringing the 70's back today!



One of Brayden's collections of sticks he insisted on bringing home from our walk in the woods today. See how sweaty and tired he looks?!



My extra workout. Paytin just showed us yesterday that she is starting to like carriers now, but only if she can look out, it's WAY too boring facing Mommy or Daddy. I want her to start liking her Moby rather than the Bjorn carrier, but right now I will take what I can get. She pooped out on the last 1/4 of our walk, and when we got home, I found her like this :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment