Monday, September 12, 2011

Let's say...

hypothetically speaking of course...

that you washed a ball point pen with your husband's uniforms (sure you actually checked the pockets of them this time but somehow missed the pen) and then, you didnt realize it, but you threw it in with the clothes into the dryer. And let's just say for the sake of a good story, you dried the pen with his uniforms and it exploded all over your dryer. (On a side note, thankfully your husband's uniforms are all black and not a bit of it showed up on them). But, perhaps you only purchased your washer and dryer a couple years ago, and perhaps you don't want all your clothes ruined. What do you do?

Nail Polish Remover!

I'm sure someone else already knew this and I'm the last to catch on and hear about it. But let me just say, it's like I have a brand new dryer ;)! Sure I almost passed out from the fumes but it was well worth it to not have to worry load after load if pen is somehow still going to show up on a clothing item.

Lesson learned. Don't wash pens. Don't dry pens. But if you're going too, do it with black clothes, and then use nail polish remover :)

Crisis Averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment