Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Way too many...

pictures inthis post. But, I needed to get caught up!

Grammy and Brayden playing Words with Friends and practicing the letters





Grammy with her Grandbaby Girl



My pirate. Just love him to pieces!





Smiley Paytin. Literally, she smiles ALL the time. Take the time to chit chat with her, coo at her, tell her how pretty she is, or give her a toy she likes, and the smiles come all too easy







Love her BIG eyes! She's always got them wide open like she just cant take the world in fast enough!



A very tired mid-afternoon Mommy, and my chunky monkey



Everyday I think about how much I will miss the overabundance of chub that she has



This is one of Paytin's favorite things, to hold onto blankeys (particularly this one), or her stuffed animals, and occassionally her dresses, and try to eat them and grab them and hold on tight and rub them all over her face. She does this all the time and has for weeks. It just cracks me up. I dont remember Brayden being so good with his hand coordination, or bringing things to his mouth this well at this age.





Trying to eat the bunny on her blankey. She also has been blowing bubbles pretty frequently these days too.



Love how this picture shows off another "Paytin fact" how red her whole eyebrow/forehead area gets when she is tired, or fussy (most when she is sleepy or just wakes up).




Love how she smiles with her eyes too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! The first one Brian and I agree looks like it's out of some magazine. I love the pirate pics of Bray and smiley Miss P :) Miss you guys tons!!

    ReplyDelete