Today as we mark the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on September 11th, and also celebrate in our house, Paytin being 3 months old, I can't help but be thankful that my children weren't alive for that terrible tragedy. That instead of having memories of watching the attacks unfold, they will learn about it in their history books. It's a sad and scary world out there, and I dont pretend to think that horrible events will unfold during their lifetimes as well. My heart goes out to everyone affected by the attacks; may we never lose sight of all who were lost and who sacrificed their lives that day. I am forever proud to be an American.
A couple shots of her "coy" little smile. She also has her huge, face lights up, mouth open wide, smile but I didn't get one of those on camera today!
This one above is just funny to me, she looks so serious and maybe a little bit scared? Hehe, and all these pics show off a little bit of red in her hair, dontcha think?

you are so pretty laura...those pics of you and your girl make me so happy!
ReplyDeleteadorable!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete