Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today...

  • I woke up to a monster headache and a stuffy nosed child at 4:30 in the morning
  • I slept on the floor of her room, again, so we wouldn't keep waking Mike up
  • I spent 20 minutes trying to suction mucous from my exhausted daughter's nose
  • I forgot to set my husband's alarm but her miraculously woke up just in the nick of time
  • I didn't get up when I was supposed too and missed our first MOPS session of the season

Today....

  • I left the dishes in the sink, the toys ALL over the floor, and the mess from the get together at our house the night before.
  • I packed up my kids and headed out the door with my kids in the jogging stroller while the skies were still sunny
  • I talked to a good friend who lives way too many miles away
  • I chatted with another friend at the coffee station
  • I took my kids to the library and would have thought I had gotten Brayden a pony by how excited he was by the books and movie I got for him there
  • I surprised my hubby with his favorite mocha drink
  • I videotaped Brayden reading all his library books to himself
  • I let Brayden and Paytin watch a Baby Einstein movie together for the first time and they loved it

Today

  • I plan on eventually getting to the dishes, but leaving the toys on the floor.
  • I plan on doing a load of laundry, but can't promise I'll actually put it away
  • I'll sing a silly song and read a book before naptime with my favorite boy
  • I'll take a cat nap with my tiny dancer girl
  • I'll hopefully catch a glimpse of a bolt of lightening, even better if my hubby will be home for it
  • I'll grub on tritip and grilled corn made by a wonderful man
Today

  • I will thoroughly enjoy the blessing it is to be a woman, a wife, a mom and this moment in time that I get to stay home and enjoy every second of it.

1 comment: