Sunday, June 26, 2011

Paytin Lily Birth 6/11/11


First shot right after birth :)



I love this picture because she's screaming in it. For those of you who don't know our scare with Brayden not breahting when he was born, having to be suctioned and monitored by the NICU, to have Paytin come out pink as can be and screaming her lungs out was such a joy to us!



First family shot (note Brayden's pirate expression)



A shot of me with my kiddos (note Paytin's pirate expression, haha!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love love loving all the photos! And I love that both of your kiddos do the pirate thing ;) Saw some pirate tattoos at the Dollar Tree and almost got them for everyone to wear at the party, but they were more scary pirate than kid-friendly pirate so I passed! Love you guys so much :)

    ReplyDelete