Saturday, June 18, 2011

A last try before journaling...

I was talking with my mom in the car yesterday, about how much I really do love blogging. I started it shortly after Mike and I got married, and it's been my way to journal, track memories, and keep my family and friends that are far away, in touch with our lives. However, technology doesn't always make things easy and I've had to blog hop several times in the last year because of problems with blogger, etc. Our nice long chat made me realize I really miss blogging and the easy way it allowed me to "track" our lives in time, since I dont have or make time to sit down and actually write in a journal. This is the journal of our lives, of our ups and downs, memories in the making, growing families, milestone moments of our kids, and our everyday nitty gritty. I love that. Whether I had twenty people following our blog, or whether no one checked it and I just did it to journal, I decided its a hobby I'm not willing to give up but one that I want to tackle again with just my original reasoning, a time capsule of our lives. So here's to Mike, to Brayden, to Paytin, and to this crazy beautiful life we live thanks to our awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment