Friday, June 24, 2011

Auntie Sarah Shots


Yes, a picture of me and my girl. No woman really wants to be photographed in the days following childbirth, especially on the ones where we havent had a shower and slept minutes instead of hours, but as my friend Casey has set out to encourage us Moms to get in more photos, I thought I would post this (hope to be back in doing Momma in Focus soon Casey!)



Just a super sweet, in the moment shot of my Brayden who I cant believe is going to be THREE next month!





Showing Paytin's birthmark on her neck, just like Brayden's!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. love her sweet hair and birth mark and GREAT GREAT job getting in a picture with your little one!!! You look amazing and I can't encourage you enough to post post post pics of you and her even if you feel yucky...cuz I really do think that you will cherish the heck out of them in just a few years!! Love these!

    ReplyDelete