Friday, June 24, 2011

Daddy



There's nothing quite like the love of a Daddy for his kids. I've seen that ten fold with Brayden and now with Paytin. Mike is such an awesome Daddy to these two and I have to say, I am really enjoying the "girl Dad" side of Mike that I get to see with Paytin. It's like flipping a switch between wrestling and nerf guns and forehead kisses and cuddles. The day we brought Paytin home, Mike sweetly nicknamed her "Peach" because he says kissing her fuzzy little forehead feels like you were kissing a peach :). Just watching him with both of these kiddos makes my heart smile everytime. He is so awesome in involving Brayden with Paytin, letting him hold her (supervised) and touch and kiss her, and talking with him about her. I know he is going to help the two of them grow an awesome sibling relationship and I'm just so grateful for his guidance, support, and love in this journey of parenting!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment