- Paytin had her appt at UC Davis this past Monday. The trip there and back went super smoothly with both kids and no Mike! I was a little worried about it since Paytin hates the car, but both kids were on their best behavior. We got there just in time to pick up my Aunt and head out and have my Uncle meet us at the hospital. Long story short, Paytin's appt went great. Two doctors checked her out and said her mass is either a hemangioma tumor or a lmyphatic (I think) tumor. Both are totally benign and it will be something she should completely outgrow by the time she is 10. She was her usual ham self during the appt and we all had fun going out for celebratory ice cream afterwards.
- She now has all the symptoms of a cold/teething again so there is lots of tylenol flowing in our household, lots of wiping noses, and lots and lots of crying and whining. It's not fun to see her being such a grump and even harder that she is going through a wanting to be held stage by me, so when I lay her down or put her in a highchair/exersaucer, she literally freaks out. This too shall pass and I'm enjoying the cuddley moments while I can get them. And she's currently down for her third nap of the day and just started crying again....so the rest of this post shall wait!
I will hold myself to a standard of grace, not perfection. ~Unknown
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Catch Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment