Friday, July 1, 2011

Paytin Check Up

Yesterday Paytin and I went to her weight re-check. The friday after her birth she weighed in at 5 lbs 14.5 ounces and the doctor wanted to see her in another week (it was actually almost 2 weeks) to do a weight re-check and make sure she was putting on the weight. Mike and I both took guesses on what she would weigh. Mike guessed 6/2 and I guessed 6/4. Man oh man was I surprised when they weighed her and she weighed in at 6 lbs 14.5 ounces! She gained one pound exactly! She's been eating great, and even though she is a finicky eater (she varies GREATLY in how long/how much she wants to eat/how long in between each feeding), apparently she's getting what she needs! She also grew in length quite a bit, 1 and 7/8 inches growth, and an even 1 inch of growth in her head! I never pay too much attention to the "percentages" but for baby book sake, Paytin's weight is now just above the 5th percentile, her head is the 25th, and her length is the 50th. We've just got a skinny, long little lady on our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment