Ok, really, they are 1 month and two days, and even these arent "good" pictures. But, I was set on at least getting SOME sort of 1 month photos at home and had hoped to do so much more, however, Paytin is going through a crazy crazy growth spurt right now that is wrecking both her and I physically. She's cranky, crying and fussy unless she is eating and she's barely slept at all in the last two days. That makes it almost impossible to take a picture of her, so this was the brief 5 minutes I got today, to snap a couple pics to remember her chunky little self at this time in her life! Neither of our kids have been "photogenic" in their first couple of months and these pics dont do justice at all to how cute this little sweetie is in person!

No comments:
Post a Comment