Brayden: You love to do the whole "I love you more" thing with me, and its so sweet when you do it, as well as your "one more kiss, one more hug" before bedtime or when I leave for work. Everyone just about melts into a pool of butter too because you affectionately call Paytin "Baby" all the time, and you have for quite awhile, in fact you rarely ever use her name unless your mad at her or trying to get her attention! I hope you still call her that when we have the new baby, but I treasure everytime I hear you say it because I know it wont last forever!
Paytin: You love to tell us that you love us "SO MUCH" and you love to yell it, jump up and down when you exclaim it, and occasionally throw your arms out to your sides as far as they can reach just to let us know the magnitude of your feelings. It's the sweetest thing ever. And you love to tell Dad, Bray, and I that we are your "best friends". Not sure where you came up with that, but we each are told that multiple times a day by you. I hope we always remain your best friends, but no, that doesnt mean I'm afraid to be your enemy during the times you dont love my correction and discipline.
When I think of my shortcomings as a mom, and they are many, I'm so grateful for these glimpses into your hearts that are full of love. I love you more, I love you SO MUCH, and you two are two of my very best friends.
What sweet sentiments! How fascinating and charming to see their personalities and the people they are becoming.
ReplyDelete