Sunday, May 13, 2012

May Catchup

Here are some pictures to catch up from May:
These first three pictures are my beautiful Rio Zamba rose trees that Mike got me for my birthday. I just LOVE the color and the beauty they bring to my dining room table :)




Here's a shot of my gerbera daisies that are thankfully flourshing! I had no idea how much I would enjoy planting and caring for all the flowers I got for my birthday. It's a present that definitely keeps on giving.

A frog we caught just yesterday in our backyard

Paytin in the past 2 weeks has learned how to pull herself up on things, but only to her knees so far! She's up on EVERYthing including chairs, the couch, the fireplace, and most recently, today, her crib. I just went ahead and took the initiative to lower her crib two knotches lower since Mike has been at work all day. I almost got teary eyed watching the transition from the high baby crib with the dust ruffle to the lower more big girl crib with no ruffle and added the bumpers!

She LOVES being a "big" girl!

Can you see Joe Joe the Frog? (Bray named him)

Brayden and his buddy

and one more of Paytin, because seriously, who can resist that sweet face?

1 comment: