They say a picture says a thousand words, and this one above would be one of the ones that speaks a thoasand words straight from my heart. Captured the day before Mother's Day 2012 and totally captures my unconditional and indescribable love for these two little ones. I know this is Paytin's 11 month old post, but I had to just throw it out there that these kids have taught me SO much in my almost 4 years as a mom and I am so blessed to call them mine!
This one melts my heart too :)
My Scrunchie Faced Sunshine :-). Inside or Out, Paytin's known for her scrunchey expressions!
This picture strikes me as everything "girl"ish, and I love it. I also love that she didn't rip the bow out for five minutes while I snapped pictures (even though she wouldn't sit still to save her life!)
The Princess Herself
And the monthly chubby leg picture, oh how I will miss those rolls!
Ok, so grass isn't her thing so much ;-) See photo below
Yuck! No thank you!
My heart on a hammock!
Seriously, what's up with the expressions!
And the photos end with what else? A Paytin assault!
Love your kiddos:-)
ReplyDelete