Thursday, August 25, 2011

Point and Shoot Photos from Trip

I am working on this super long (not intentional, but it just got that way) post about our trip to Southern California but also uploaded the pics from my point and shoot camera already so I wanted to post them before I forgot. My SLR lens is broken and only shoots in manual right now, so I split the pictures up between both my cameras so I had time to enjoy our trip and not just work on snapping pictures in manual the whole time! Here's the first big batch!

Me and Em, just about 10 years of friendship and love her more than ever :)



The BEACH ahhh, home sweet home!



Loved this shot of Brayden chasing seagulls at the beach where Daddy proposed to Mommy!



Looking out at the Naval Base where Mike was stationed when we met, dated, and first were married!



Father and Son moments at their best :)



Paytin enjoyed sleeping on and off to the sound of the waves but wasn't in love with the wind!


All three of my favorite people!!!



They had SUCH a great time running from and in the waves!





Love written in the sand! So much fun to write in the sand again on that beach since Mike had a huge heart and the words "True Love is hard to find but that's what I have found in you" written in the sand when he proposed to me here!!



To the left towards the large rock is right where Mike proposed, one of my favorite memories!!



The house I grew up in (for the most part) Still looks so much the same!



Tried boy after the beach fun!



This disgustingly HUGE spider after we went out to eat dinner. Mike made me take a picture of it and made me get too close for comfort and then honked our horn at me and I ran away screaming :) Love my hubby!



Paytin playing in Gideon's new bouncer chair and breaking it in for him, he is the 4th boy Kraft cousin and should be here any day!



Taken through the glass, but I didn't want to interrupt them, cousins playing and having a ball!



Dinner picnic!



Gregory the baby whisperer, Paytin fell asleep in his arms and just loved being held by him!



Cousins playing Legos, they are all just SO cute!



Love little Luke! He is almost the same size as Brayden and just such a character!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Loving all the photos, looks like you all had so much fun :D Oh and when taking a photo from behind glass you can reduce the glare if you hold the camera right up against the glass!

    ReplyDelete