*I still have a lot to catch up on from Paytin's 2nd Birthday fesitivities, but that will have to wait to a time when I can put pics up and actually write for awhile :)!*
Last night we had unexpected thunder, lightening, and rainstorms. We were driving home from friends' house late and had fun watching them as we came down the mountain. Brayden was allowed to stay up and snuggle on the couch with us and watch TV, and he was just fascinated by all the lightening and the thunder. His little mind is constantly going it seems with a need to explain why everything happens or how it happens, I love the way he thinks! Last night he told us "Do you know why you can hear the funder? Because God was sitting down up there, and wanted to ride his bike, so he is taking big steps *boom boom boom* until he gets to his bike. He's riding bikes with Papa on the Golden Road.".....
It was a very simple, sweet, and thoughtful moment on his part. I love when he brings his Papa up in everyday life because I want him to be happy when he thinks of him, happy that he is in Heaven, and I dont want him to forget the huge impact he had on his life, even if he was only able to participate in it on earth for a mere 4 years. Just trying to put myself in his shoes, thinking up and picturing that scene in my mind, with our Awesome God and his amazing Papa, up there riding bikes on the Golden Road no less...love what comes out of the mouths of babes!
No comments:
Post a Comment