- Paytin's appt is next Monday. Please continue to keep her in your prayers during this time! We really appreciate it and I can personally say how much peace and comfort I have found in the prayers that have been lifted up on her behalf. It definetely settles my heart during those harder moments knowing that God has got her tiny little body in His hands!
- Brayden is excelling in Awana Cubbies and it really blesses my mommy heart to see him so genuinely excited to go to church and learn. He is so proud of himself for learning his memory verses, so excited to get stickers and patches for his vest, and loves telling us the Bible stories he learns each week. He gets a great dose of church from Sunday School, to Monday Night when we teach Youth Group, and then Awana and once a month, MOPS. I love hearing him ask if it's a church day and I hope that he continues this excitement for the Lord his whole life!
- I've been working on getting a better schedule down on "work" days for Mike, and also a better cleaning schedule too. I've been really enjoying the feel of having certain times for certain things and yet not so much structure that I feel claustrophobic. I'm getting more time to work out, more time with God, better quality time with the kids, and more efficient cleaning time, all which are GREAT! Now if only I could get more quality and more of a quantity of alone time with my hubby and I'd be happier....
Ok, I exceeded my five minutes! That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment