Still not a fan of getting his hands dirty and sticky
but toughed through it for the most part anyways
loved the sticker carving kit that I found for kids on clearance for $1 with extra big carvers for small hands. Bray picked out the face himself (after I dissuaded him from the ghost he originally wanted to do, and after I donated my pumpkin to the cause since the face was too big for the "little pookin" that he insisted on getting at the patch)
working hard at carving it
waiting anxiously to see how Daddy's turns out.
and posing with our three pumpkins. Paytin slept through the carving, so I carved the butterfly one for her and I. Love that the stencil I downloaded helped to support the March of Dimes, even though I had to do a creative interpretation of it because I messed it up off the get go, I still loved how it turned out!
sooo proud of his pumpkin!
a very very successful carving year and lots of fun too!

No comments:
Post a Comment