We gave Paytin her first taste of rice cereal tonight. I think we waited till closer to 6 months with Brayden, but who knows, maybe this will help her sleep through the night (yeah right)! At first, I thought she hated it because she was already crabby and then got even more mad right off the bat. Then Mike and I quickly realized its because we weren't feeding it to her FAST enough! As soon as we threw caution to the wind persay and started shoveling it into our little miss piggy she ended up having a lot of fun. Of course I didnt get pictures of Mike and I in the first couple minutes trying to feed it to her unsuccessfully (though I did get that part on video) but Brayden really wanted to try it too and ended up being better at it than Mike and I!!! I'm not even over exaggerating to say that Mike and I were shocked that Brayden totally understood how gentle he needed to be from the get go and she didnt fuss one time for him. It was adorable to watch him do it, hence why I am posting way too many pictures of it, I just love all the facial expressions in all of these!

Bray showing her how to eat with his own face (now us Mom's know how we really look when feeding our babes)
Bray showing her how to eat with his own face (now us Mom's know how we really look when feeding our babes)
Dottie really wanted some too but thankfully didnt find the bowl until after we were done feeding Paytin ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment