I will hold myself to a standard of grace, not perfection. ~Unknown
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Don't want to forget
how excited our two sweet kiddos are about this third babe growing in my belly! They've been elated since we first told them about tiebreaker (our affectionate nickname for little #3), Brayden especially. He talks about the baby, wants to share his room with the baby, already bought a toy for the baby, asks so many questions about the baby. It's beyond adorable! He kisses my tummy every single day, and usually asks to be able to kiss it more than once at a time, he says he wants the baby to know him, melt me! Paytin just kills me with laughter, a pretty age appropriate response is that she knows to her knowledge ability that I have a baby in my tummy but she also think she has a baby in her tummy, more specifically a baby boy named Brayden, very creative huh? Everytime she sees Brayden kiss my tummy she always wants me to kiss her baby too. When I tease her about her belly chub when she's in the bath, she insists it's her baby :). They just melt me and add to the overall excitement! I'm 1/4 of the way there and just over 10 weeks along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment