Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Back at it

I wish I could carry my blog around with me in my pocket, and talk to it throughout the day, theres so much I want to catch up on on here, my growing kids, 5 1/2 and 2 1/2, their adorable personalities, challenging moments, trials and errors of my life, on marriage and Mike, just about real life, the nitty gritty, the daily grind. I start my blogs in my mind and sometimes write long detailed posts in my head and wish that in those moments I was able to run to my computer and write it all down. My life is not busier than anyone else's but for some reason I'm having a hard times these days finding the routine that I think I am secretly looking for. Alas, here's my goal to start back at it again, to try my best to be real and authentic in every post and to post whenever I can. I've always said it, but I pray my blogs will help me when I finally start those baby books that are collecting dust, that they help me pinpoint things in our lives that my horrible memory just wont recall without a little prompting.

I hope your day is blessed. My day started out rough, like the kind of morning that screams out go back to bed immediately but I didn't give in and I'm glad I didn't. After talking it through with a friend, I'm encouraged that I can make my day better and not a downhill spiral that the Devil wants me to see it as. Praying the same for you my friends! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment